The lovely Dahlia is one of my favorite flowers. After including Dahlias in my Blossoms Bloomin’ print I decided to do a 12x12 where the Dahlia was the star. This print is available in standard black & white and in hand-tinted pastels (shown in purple).
“Dahlia” is shown in black & white as well as hand-tinted with purple pastels. It is also available in hand-tinted pink or orange/yellow. This linoleum block print was drawn, cut, inked and printed by hand in my studio. Due to hand printing no two prints will be exactly alike. Ink coverage may vary slightly from print to print; however, this adds to the originality of each print.
“DAHLIA” LINOCUT PRINT DETAILS
- Each print is titled and signed accordingly.
- Printed with Speedball acrylic block inks.
- Hand-tinted with semi hard pastels.
- Printed on 100% cotton, acid-free Rives BFK printmaking paper.
- Image size 12” x 12”.
- Border left around image to allow for framing according to personal preference.
- Final piece is approximately 14” x 14”.
- Listing is for the print only – no frame or mat is included.
"Dahlia" Linocut Block Print
Our linocut prints are placed in cellophone envelopes with cardstock backing. They are shipped in rigid envelopes for protection. Larger prints will be shipped in a tube.