Brighten your mantel (or wall) with this fun, handmade “Happy Easter” paper craft garland. Even the Easter Bunny will be impressed by this happy decoration.
HAPPY EASTER PREMIUM GARLAND DETAILS
- Garland measures approximately 6 feet. There is extra ribbon on each end to aid in hanging.
- Each of the 14 sections measure 5” wide and are comprised over 8 layers of paper that are adhered using permanent adhesives.
- 11 letter sections spell out “Happy Easter”.
- Letters are cut out of egg shapes and adorned with grasses and flowers.
- In total there are 29 individual flowers made from multiple layers of paper.
- 3 spacer sections decorated with a chick, bunny and lamb.
- Sections are connected by a ribbon imprinted with “Happy Easter”. The sections can slide freely along the ribbon to allow for adjustment when hanging.
- Colors may vary slightly due to dye lots in papers.
- Our handmade paper craft garlands will last for many years with proper care and storage. See Care Instructions section for more details.
All paper pieces were designed and cut using a Cricut Maker, then hand assembled.
"Happy Easter" Premium Paper Craft Garland
Our premium handcrafted garlands are beautiful works of art worthy of being the centerpiece of your holiday or party decorations. Premium garlands can consist of 6 or more layers of paper per section including dimensional rosettes and multi-layered images. As well, additional handcrafted elements such as ribbon tassels, handmade pom-poms, felt designs, and small linoleum block prints may be included. Our premium handcrafted garlands represent many hours of design and handwork to assemble – anywhere from 10 to 20 hours. When making to order, it takes 5 to 8 days to complete a deluxe garland and prepare for shipment.
Our papercraft garlands are intricate and considered a piece of art that we hope will grace your home's decor for more than just one season or event. If cared for appropriately, you will be able to enjoy your garland year after year.
In preparing for storage, it is best to "flake" garlands by layering sections back and forth. Store your garland in an airtight container (i.e., plastic zipper bag, plastic storage container) away from direct light. If placing in a plastic zipper bag, remove as much air as possible before sealing